Sinking Springs Herb Farm and Retreat at Historic Bristoll Plantation.
Spend a leisurely visit in a 130 acre rural setting with your hostess, Ann Stubbs. Explore the gardens with Ann and hear the history of an 18th
century provincial plantation house made of logs. See the ancient sycamore tree which sprouted in 1578. As part of the 2 1/2 hour program, sit down to an herbalicious gourmet delight, a luncheon of fresh unprocessed food prepared with herbs and served in the original house. Or if you prefer, we also offer a program, "Herbs of the Bible" with a Labyrinth Serenity Walk. Afterward, if you wish, browse in the gift shop featuring herbs and dried flower creations.
Book your romantic retreat on this historic farm. Country cottage with fireplace for your special occasions. Available weekdays and weekends. Choice of continental or country breakfast. Rate $118.00/night, $25.00 for an extra bed.
Items of interest:
* Serving Monday - Saturday year round, call 410-398-5566 for your reservation. Optional choice of many programs.
Events at a Glance:
- Inquire about our popular "Herbs of the Bible" program.
- Visit the Tea Party Room at Sinking Springs! Call 410-398-5566 for reservations.
- FALL 2014 classes available!
- Youth and homeschool classes too!
- Guided tour of scenic Herb Gardens and Historic Grounds
(with potted herb plant sales)
- Dine in a restored 18th century farm house*
- 436 year old Sycamore Tree. Largest tree in Cecil County!
- Gift Shop
- Excellent Mystery Trip destination - please call 410-398-5566 for more information.
- Near quaint Chesapeake City, Maryland
We prefer to communicate with people in person or over the phone as we find the personal touch is more satisfying, and we welcome a phone call from you. Please call us at (410) 398-5566, or try Ann's cell phone at (443) 553-4618.
© Copyright 2011-2014 Sinking Springs Herb Farm. All Rights Reserved.